Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rosy Day

What I found funny today:
(from Tessa's shirt)

"I feel rosy
he loves me
he loves me not
he loves me
rose petals falling
down to the ground
today is rosy"


I just want to compliment whatever moron came up with this, don't get me wrong, it's a cute shirt, but seriously, is this the best they could come up with? I suspect someone who doesn't speak English as their primary language.

On another note, I am becoming very adept at crawling and hopping on one foot. Ask to see my mad skills sometime. I've consumed more Gatorade than any human probably ever should, and more calcium supplements every day than what you probably get in a month. Oh, and my crutches smell like beef jerky. Just saying. It's still snowing. When I get back on my feet I'm going to learn how to do a front hand spring, or at least I'm going to try.

No comments: