Friday, February 26, 2010

Be Jealous...

I went to the doctors today! It was thrilling. Really, thrilling. He took another x-ray of my foot, looked at it, and was pleasantly surprised! I had gone in expecting that I would have to stay non weight bearing as-is for another month. But boy-oh-boy did I get a treat!

I'm now going to start physical therapy, and begin putting weight on my foot again! Which is really a pleasant surprise.

Thanks for all the thought and prayer, things are looking up!

2 comments:

EmmaElaine said...

HALLELUJAH! Praise God! It's so hard to think of Jordan NOT on her feet. :-) Thanks for posting! Love you girl and I'm still praying!
~Em

Anonymous said...

YAAAY! So happy to hear it Jordan! Can't wait until you are completely healed - which won't be too long. :-) You've exhibited a great attitude throughout this, Jordan. All my best hopes and wishes for your upcoming experiences with therapy. :-)