Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow on my Mind

Snow on my mind, snow in my yard, snow on the car, snow on the trees, snow in the air, snow making my air cold. It's snowing, Ty is screaming (no, we're not torturing him), boys are home from school... again :-P

Let's give a big round of applause to...
  • only 12 more geometry lessons!
  • shower chairs!
  • pretty falling snow!
  • onions to absorb bad germs!

Now lets Booo...

  • COLD.
  • sniffles.
  • my inability to run.
  • crutches + ice = :-/

Doing cartwheels would be awesome right now.... I can't wait till I can move again! And once I'm mobile I'm going to go! go! go! go! and go some more till I'm worn out from physical exaustion.

*laughs* I'm sitting here looking out the window at the heavily falling snow.... while planning my summer wardrobe! But hey, this is when all the stuff is on sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big round of applause to you about the geometry lessons! You go get those last ones girl1 ;-)