Friday, February 20, 2009

I Have Been Tagged

Olivia  tagged me with a tag. Imagine that. Okay, and the rules are...
The rules are:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 5th file.
3. Go to your 5th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 5 people.

Im going to cheat a bit and skip to the 6th folder because the 5th folder isn't mine :)

Explanation:  Self photo soot in the bathroom... proud to say Its actually not that bad of a picture of myself!  It was taken 2 months ago...
Although, I have to say that the 6th picture is a BIT more randomly wonderful... :) told you I was in the bathroom!

Most random thing I did today is playing Wii Fit for an hour and a half while I was babysitting this evening!  Dont worry, the kids were all safely in bed, I think..... Now my legs are sore....

1 comment:

Olivia Howard said...

lol! good job. Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

LOL. the word verification is "unmath". Great for you, Jordan!;-)