Thursday, February 19, 2009

Inspired

At this very moment I have decided to try and post more on my blog :P and I know all of you are thinking "yeah right!" Well, it never hurts to try! I have to say the only reason for which I am posting is the song I last posted about, I have it on repeat play and have listened to it about 78 times by now :)  I find it inspiring. Update on my life~ I have been sick... and then I was sick... THEN I was sick! And NOW I'm sick! Woke up this past Saturday almost dead and I haven't stopped coughing or feeling sick since then.  Had spanish today, that was intresting because I also have a sore throat that make me sound like a pubecent 13 year old boy.  And we had writing class (even though I don't participate) and I got pinched by my mom for talking too much!  Oops. Other than that I have been bugged to death by this stupid peice of plastic in my mouth thats for my TJM (and I don't even remember what in the world TMJ stands for!).  And that in a nutshell is what I've been up to.  I'll try to post something more interesting tomorrow, or sometime in the next month. 

OH! Most random thing I did today... *thinks*  Pitty, today didn't really present a chance for randomness, so I'm just gonna be boring and repeat myself and say listening to this Lucky song WAYYYY too many times today.  It's been going non-stop since like 10 this morning and it's almost 11 pm now! 

1 comment:

Ruby Jean Hopkins said...

Yes yes, we all feel/felt very sorry for you I'm sure. :P