Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby and Me Sittin Here

I sit here this morning with a sick baby on my lap.  Okay fine, he's two, but he has a fever that I gave him :( and he is perfectly happy to sit here on my lap and listen to music and watch me type.  I really should be doing some work right now.  Me and (odd smelling) Ti are listening to Love Story.  Maybe this is why I rarely ever post, because I can never think of anything to say!  I talk so much so that by the time I make it to the key board I've already said everything I want to say! Its pathetic I know.  Have a busy day later today, I technically should be doing a bunch of school right now seeing as I am REALLY far behind :).  My grandma is coming up this evening so my mom and dad can go on a date.  But I don't get to sit here with gram, no, I get to go babysit! Not as bad as it sounds.  I havent done enough yet today to do something random... I ate 6 pancakes this morning though. :) with chocolate chips, they were good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocalate chip pancakes in the middle of an infirmity? Yep, that will do the trick just flawlessly Jordan! Maybe you should pour some syrup and sprinkles on top too! This remindes me of thaa one scene in Elf where Will Ferrell desecrates his breakfast.

Oh, since you said, to, I will see to it that I have a busy day later today... :)

I might see you Tues. if you are there...

You know who I am. If not, than we've had a few too many pancakes!

Anonymous said...

How do you live with yourself! You're SO PATHETIC YOU MAKE ME SICK! All you can think about are dumb songs that are stuck in your puny little head!
Off to change a dirty diaper...*holds nose*
Natalie: "Catherine, you stink!"
Catherine: "No, I just poop-ted!"
Love you!
~Rach