Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dreaming of Warm Weather...

Just like almost everyone else around here, I am extremely tired of all this cold weather!  I was looking back through my photos from April last year and I am *amazed* at how green everything is.  All of the little weed-like flowers that grow in our yard when its warm would be welcomed readily.

These are the bushes at the front of our house, they look nothing like this now...
Calvin and Ben had a ball picking the blossoms off of the ^bushes^ and putting them all over the porch.
Ti.. wow, when he was younger, almost a year younger.  Notice the green grass *sigh*
I am aware that I look ridiculous in this picture... But I think I would pay for a sunburn right now.
And a basked of flowers that Ben and Cal picked

1 comment:

Chloe Laurene said...

AHH!!! Jordan.... I'm dying too!! I was just laying on the roof with Ruby yesterday because the sun was SO warm (even though the air was still cold). Before she came out I was laying on my back completely encompassed with blankets...and my eyes were closed. I know what your thinking, and yes of course I was getting a tan.