Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just Another Thursday

Some of these following pictures represent me practicing my photography skills. This plant that we were given lifts my spirits every time I see it. Its just so bright and cheerful, and large and healthy, I have so many things to thank God for, especially flowers, pumpkins, and little brothers.

I'm really going to have to learn how to adjust the flash on my camera.
Ben is one if a kind.
Don't ask, because I don't know :)

Our Mae-Belle~ Yes, she is taking a nap in my 17 year old brother's pants that he threw on the floor.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers, and I like the kitty pictures!

But I don't know about that one-of-a-kind business. I think that blanket/underwear scenario looks eerily familiar...

*grin*

Hannah

emme said...

How cute!

~Emily