Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weirdest Thing I did Today

I figure that because I generally have such a difficult time actually posting that I will cut down my standards a ton and just tell the weirdest thing I did today was. I got this idea yesterday when for probably the hundreth time, I said "This is the weirdest thing Ive done today" So now Im just gonna tell you what that moment was because I have a tendency to identify it anyway.

And today the weirdest thing I did was clean out my closet, actully HANG (this is huge for me, there havent been real clothes in my closet for months) the clothes up, and heres the great part, I hung them in color groups like the rainbow! and thats the weirdest thing I did today.

~ Jordan and the faithful kitten helper who is ever on my lap when I use this computer

No comments: