Thursday, October 16, 2008

Delaware!

Yes! I finally found my camera cord, so here comes the long awaited post, WITH pictures! My camera got wet, and temporarily would not work, so sorry, I only have a pics of the first day or two.

What we did most of the way there, got people to "Honk for Homeschool" It was great fun :)
One of the other cars in our caravan... laughing at our sighn from above.
Hannah Bears, she looks like a puppy...
WE like to ride with the windows down... dont know if Emmas hair does.
Rachel looking kind of like a dog too.
Me looking tired.
We got a laugh out of these port-a-pottys while we were stuck in traffic, all the time in the car was beginning to make us all a bit slap happy.
We had a fun time wondering why in the world there were random "Bobby's Pottys" along the side of the highway.


A boat on the huge bay. The REALLY big, long bridge.



?!?!?!?!?! Sure Booie (sp?) , I do that all the time! (?????)
Love these, classic Delaware pics.






Emma... also looking a bit tired.
Calvin, definitely not in a approved seat, but having fun.

Cooooorrrrrnnnnnn, or whatever that is...
A neat lighting picture by Rachel.



FINALLY there! On top of the tower.

Rach on the tower.
Gabriel in the sand.

I think this body shape suits him. What about you?





In the ocean at last.

Lil' adorable Olivia Hopkins
The dunes behind our campsite.
And last, a random artistic photo of who-knows-whos hand by again, Rachel.







2 comments:

Olivia Howard said...

Yay! I thought I had seen all the pictures, but I guess you had a secret stash! :-) There are pictures of the rest of the trip on a picassa album (combo of mine and Rach's) if you want them.

~<3

Anonymous said...

Man, I'm tellin' ya...that Rachel's got something. And I think, *whispers* IT'S TALENT!

Hannah