Monday, October 13, 2008

RUN AWAY!!!! EEK, Ive been tagged.

So Olivia decides to just go on and tag me, TAG me! Okay so I believe that I must now state the rules~

*Link to the person who tagged you
* State the rules
* Write six random things about yourself
* Tag (about) six people by leaving comments on their blogs
* And let the person who tagged you know when you have completed your mission.



Well this is going to be fun.. I could go on for hours about myself.... And it just so happens that I actually have a document on my computer titled "Things that urk me" but there are other facts about myself there as well.

#1. I have NEVER been able to choose a favorite food. I just like them all too much, so I never now how to respond when someone asks me what my favorite food is.

#2. Ive broken my right thumb, and my right wrist, and I almost broke my left thumb.

#3. My greatest fear is sharks, Im absolutley terrified of them.

#4. My hair cant decide weather to be straight, wavy, or curly.

#5. My odd sense of humor has often gotten me into trouble.

#6. My spanish tutor likes my accent!

and there are 6 random things about me...

now I dont really have anyone to tag, because everyone I know has already been tagged! Sorry for breaking the rules, but there really is no one I can tag! How sad is that?

No comments: