Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Triumph

After the agony of waiting about two weeks for my embossed birth certificate to get here, the time finally arose for me to take my driving permit test. I could have taken it like a whole month ago, but due to some negligence on a few peoples parts, I couldnt. So today, I finally went to get my permit, and I was convinced that something would go wrong. Wonderfully, nothing did! So I am now a student driver, who somehow managed to get by the skin of my teeth, and the great thing is that I dont even have skin on my teeth! I would take a picture, but that would be useless, seeing as it wont make it on to the computer at 11:33 at night. I am also glad to say that the picture of me isnt horrid, but its not wonderful. Im not looking directly at the camera, but what the hey! I look like Im glowing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go! Can you start driving me places, please?

~Rachel

Olivia Howard said...

YAY FOR JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you passed it the first time, too! (Something I wasn't able to accomplish) Sooo... do you realize that by this time next year we will be able to drive ourselves places?!?!?!

Didn't you JUST turn 13??!?!?

Love ya Jorkie, you are doin' great.

Jordan said...

time does fly... scary, yet allureing thought. :D