Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Remember Mama

A quick note to say that one of the reasons that I have been lax in keeping up with my blogging is that, in short, I am in the play 'I Remember Mama.' Needless to say to all of you who know what being involved in a play is like, every evening is devoted to becoming Christine, putting on airs, and cracking up every time my "older brother" uses the term "Gee!" (believe me, it sounds extremely silly, and hilarious, when interjected in random parts of the script.) We are a week from our first performance, and well, thats where Ill be spending most of my time in case you were wondering!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so is this play a little more then you bargained for, Jord?

Lov,
Rachel

Jordan said...

hehe. in some ways, yes. but im enjoying it throughly. lets just say i was expecting to get to be something like 'another nurse' and get 4 lines. but instead (and this is a great thing) i get to be one of people in the main family!

~jec

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is good. work hard, have fun!

~rec

-I just noticed we have the "ec" @ the end of our names!