Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Dream About a Ring

Last night I had a dream (thats a surprise! not) and the funny thing is that my unconscious self, was reminding me of something. So, I only really have one ring, it was my grandmothers, and my mom thinks it was one of her engagement rings. Funny thing is, that it fits me perfectly. Im usually very careful about where the ring is, any who, the dream went something like this~

For some reason I was sleeping on someones floor in a sleeping bag, I had a whole suitcase of stuff with me, but for some reason my ring was under my pillow. I guess I was up doing something else, when I decided to check on the ring. I looked under the pillow and the ring wasnt there! Well, actually it was, it had just been completely dismantled, all the parts were scattered on the floor under the pillow. I became all hysterical, appropriately so, and I dreaded telling my mom what had happened, although I have no idea how it had happened. So I showed it to my other grandmother, but she wasnt anything like my grandmother in real life. And she goes and smacks all the pieces of the ring out of my hand! Then they get lost under a piece of furniture, and I cant find the one big diamond thats still missing. And my grandmother keeps telling me to just forget about it. And all through this Im in tears...

Well, lets just say I now cant find my ring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seriously can't find your ring? Does it really have a big diamond? Sad dream.

Elchra

Jordan said...

hehe, i found it today!!!!!!!!!

i have the weirdest dreams.....


*needs a new nickname*