Friday, January 8, 2010

Now What?

Hobbled my little self to the doctors today, and still.. no cast or diagnosis yet :-p On the bright side I did get to experience my first CAT scan today! Sadly, it had NOTHING to do with felines. No cats anywhere. Just a big circle machine to get a better picture of my strangely broken ankle. Apparently I have a very rare fracture! All I can say is that if I have to have a broken ankle, at least its unique. I go back Monday for (hopefully) a decision.

For the 3 of you who actually pay attention to this blog, I'm wondering what in the world you like seeing on here. I'm fine just rambling about whatever, but if vosotros (Spanish for y'all) like to see funny stuff, life stuff, interesting facts, lots of words or pictures, tell me :-D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, poor baby. :-( Well, yeah, at least it's unique. :P Well, I of course want to see more pictures (Seriously, you never would have guessed, right?)but I know you don't have a camera...so since you probably won't go skiing this year, use that money to buy yourself a nice little point and shoot! ...ANYWAY...daily life is rather funny around your house... And I think there are more than 3 friends you have reading this... :)

Love you dearest!!
~Rachel

P.s. I have a plan for Tessa's pics....

Olivia Howard said...

I {heart} you. I like your ramblings. You could do serious stuff. and pictures... and funny stories... idk, just be YOU. 'cause that's what we like to see.

<3

EmmaElaine said...

I like ramblings and occansional pictures! But especially ramblings... :-)

Love ya dear!
~Em

Anonymous said...

Hi there,how are you feeling? I had a CAT scan done for my foot as well and it showed the fracture and torn ligaments and now in a cast which sucks. I hope you have a better outcome and it's all a mistake.

Unknown said...

this is like a story you hear when you're a little kid... "Tell me MORE, Grandma!! I HAVE to know what happens next!!" So the the Life our dearest Jo is what I think we're all looking for... I mean, we see you and your beaming smile, and are permantly fused to it, but there's something about blogs that keeps you glued, too...
Love to our Jo!!! Kenna