Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back By Popular Demand

After much urging from different parties, I have decided to once again, maybe, post on my blog. (surprise.) Actually, the motivating factor happens to be a fateful sled riding accident that occurred. Lets just say my leg met a tree and I crawled away (literally) with two fractured bones in my right ankle! So here I sit. Stuck on the couch with broken ankle, and nothing to do... other than blog. Amazing how high on my priority list this is. Seeing as I have nothing else to talk about... Last night after my father and I got back from the ER, where my lovely painted toenails were complimented extensively, I was given some rather strong pain blockers left over from a Connor older than me. My body, being racked with pain and swelling, and on top of that these extreme drugs, I experienced a rather interesting sensation. In the end of it all, the drugs and my hopping around were too much and I passed out! I was so proud of myself, now I can say that I have!

1 comment:

Hannah L. said...

*CHEEER* You're back!!! I was getting SO tired of that "Chicken Tabouleh" title on my homepage. *Grin*

Anyways, here's an *ANTI-CHEER* for your ankle. That is super no-fun. You should learn to crochet or something. Pass the time.

I passed out on my 13th birthday after cleaning my new ear-piercings for the first time. I had the exact same reaction--"cool!"
And then I bragged about it over the phone. :-P

Love you, girl! Here's prayin' for your ankle.
~Hannah
P.S. The word verification today is:

"Zoatie"

Just itching to become a nickname, don't you agree?