Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Second Post

At this point, Ive been sitting here for quite a while, and my hands are getting cold. And i just want to make sure you know who youre dealing with. This above picture is me and two of my yonger brothers in "space helmets". Graciously, my little brothers were considerate enough to get me one too, and I had to wear it to be polite.....



Below, a pic of all my little brothers camped out in front of a movie, I have an older brother, but, unfortunately, he wasnt on the couch. From left to right, Calvin 5, Benjamin 3 (almost 4), Trent 11, Titus 1, and Joel 7.

This ones of me, and there is a reason I have that on my head, I was assisting with its removal off a cealing of a church after a wedding, it looked like too much fun to resist. Thats all for now, my hands are cold, more later, on my extensive (as detirmened by my dad) Jordan-ish-ness.

No comments: