Saturday, February 16, 2008

Little Boy Hair

While searching around the internet for some new hairstyles for my five little brothers, I came across several. My little brothers have all been getting the same haircut since they were born. My mom cuts their hair, and does a good job, but I thought it was time to lift my litte brothers out of their old rut and have a say as to what they have on their heads! Ok, so I found this one and almost had a canipition (sp?), it is tooo cute! What do you guys think of it? I just love it!




One of my brothers is absolutely getting this cut!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't get the foot thing. Cute hair cut. Don't know if it would actually LOOK like that when you do it...might need alot of hairspray.

Love,
::Rach::

Jordan said...

haha, my dad didnt want a picture of me labled as "myself" (hes VERY cautious) so I just put my foot instead! Im glad you like it, and I will do alot more research before I attempt it myself (or maybey take them somewhere and watch them do it the first time). and it needs GEL not hairspray! lol

Love,
Jorkie (thats my code name!)