Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Weekend With the Clarkes

Bear with me here, I just thought to put these pictures in after I finished the rest of the post, so these should techicly come right after the picture of me in the pokey things, read on to have this make any sense.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to start.... Well, lets start with the Breast Feeding Walk. Me and the majority of my family went to the Ohio Valley Mall this past Saturday to support breastfeeding (a particular passion of my mothers) and the Clarkes went too. So I just went home with them Saturday afternoon. Sunday, my family came out to the Clarkes too, and we spent the rest of the afternoon eating and swimming in the pond (we didnt eat in the pond). And of course while I was there, the wonderful Rachel, insisted on a photoshoot at sundown. The following photos are what you get when you hand your camera over to the Clarkes.


^One of Rach's Faves^
^My Favorite far-away one^
^odd moment^



^No Idea why I look depressed, but Rach Loves it^
^Getting the sun to shine through my leg like this made Rachel REALLY happy^

^just too jordan^ :D
The one below was the boys in the boat on sunday




^This one is AMAZING, it has been declared professional, Rachs just too good with that camera sometimes... but let me tell you, those stupid weeds Im in have THORNS on them! My legs were being painfully poked the whole time^


^ My personal fave! no idea how i managed the hair thing...^


^?^



^climbing over the fence to our death^





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jordan, those are awesome! I love the one you have up top now, and the one with the sun, and the one with your hair blowing, and the depressed one--she really is good.

Hannah L. (Remember me??!)

Olivia Howard said...

Okay, it's official. Rachel is a much better photographer than I'll ever be. AMAZING! Especially with just a regular joe camera! AWESOME!

Totally depressed I'm not as good as Rachel,
~Me.

Jordan said...

You people are ridiculous. Yes, Hannah, of course I remember you! Rach got a few great ones, but you should see all the bad ones :P and watching her get mad at my camera for its lack of adustable flash was humoruous.

~jordan

Anonymous said...

LISTEN jordan, you need to read your camera manual. Doing that is so helpful. And you would have been mad too if your models face was WHITE in some places! lol!
~Rachel

Jordan said...

like im going to bother reading some stupid manual, i dont even know where it is. feel free to find it and read it anytime you like though!

<3,
peeper

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.