Friday, April 18, 2008

A Post

I feel as if I should post something, but I have nothing to post about... What a frustration. So here's a post, and its probably the most boring post you are ever going to read.

Here's an update on my all too exciting life~
  • Last night I planted grass in four little decorative pots, for entertainment purposes only
  • I cant wait to see the new Narnia movie, Prince Caspian, when it comes out on May 16th
  • Biology is confusing
  • Algebra is pointless
  • I dont care what happend in the olden days
  • I dont want to sit at home all day today, but I have to anyway
  • I have a crused toe, and a brusied shin from playing soccer with Trent in the back yard
  • Double coats of nail polish are easier to pick off than single coats
  • I really should do some work on my 14 paragraph esssay
  • Im sick of school
  • My room REALLY needs cleaned
  • The chair Im sitting of from Amish Country has a seat that keeps falling off, so when you try to sit on it, it slides and you fall through a hole
  • The phone is ringing
  • Paper routes pay well
  • The phone is no longer ringing because I got up and answered it

And I should really go do some work now!

Have a perfectly LOVELY day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ok...first of all, that was weird. And you have AWFUL grammer! you said, "My room really needs cleaned." well, you forgot the "Needs TO BE cleaned." arg. I am SO mad.

Rachel

Jordan said...

who cares??? (other than you)