Monday, April 7, 2008

Pittsburg Pirates Opening Day Game

Today me, my dad, Trent, Joel, and Cal set out to go to a tailgate party and eat ribs, then to the Pittsburg Pirates Opening Day game (baseball, I dont understand it either..) My dad knows some law firm through work and thats how we got the tickets free! Anyway, I didnt take my camera in because I didnt want any harm to befall it. So after a day of parking way far away, tons of food, guys running around a feild in tight pants chasing a ball, breaking bats (someone actually did!), I only have one thing to show for hours in the sun.... and that is my first beautiful sunburn of 2008!

Isnt it pretty? Yes, it is starting to hurt.
It looks alot like war paint in person....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Howard Family said...

I would delete that^ comment if I were you... very, very nice. I was trying to get sunburned today, but it didn't work very well. I'm a little tanner, but I guess you beat me! ;-)

Love,
Olivia

Jordan said...

haha yes i did, and now im regreting it. you can see the FRECKLES im gonna have when it fades! and my dad wont be quiet about skin cancer and wrinkles.

Jorkie