Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!

Aint he cooperative?

(Ive always loved this picture...)

Today is my little brother Ben's 4th!!! birthday. unfortunately there will be no pictures because I left my camera at the Howards! Any way, we are saving his cake for tomorrow, because he was tired and wanted to go to bed and we were waiting for the whole family to get back. He as been adorable as always and has assured every one of us that he is "not this many" (holds up 5 fingers) because he is "this many" (holds up four fingers). He is also reminding us how big he is getting, ohhh the years do fly, although he is a scrawny one, its all too true that another page in his currently short life has turned *sighs* I feel really old at the moment, knowing that my fourth birthday has long come and gone. A happy birthday to my Benjamin Bunny! (he dispises being called any 'cutsie' names, and always corrects me and my dad by telling us that hes "Not luvy lamb, hes BEN" or "Im not a bunny, Im a BEN"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jorkie Pig,
Did ya get my letter? Tell Ben Happy Birthday from me! Are you making the cake? That picture is so good. (The one with 3/4 of his face:)) I'm really glad you've done another post.
Love,
Wretchel Rachel

Jordan said...

Rach,
OHH yaa! sooo excited! forgot to mention it in the email though...

ya i did make the cake, WITH NO MONEY IN IT!

its nice to know someone likes it when i post.

Love,
Jorkie Pig

Anonymous said...

Jord,
I don't get the excited thing! I come to your blog everyday...and no, we're not putting money in the cake!
Guess who

Jordan said...

Rach, (real suspicious there)
Ok, lets just say i could be reffering to your 13th birthday!

Im so glad im not gonna get poisioned at your party.

Im sooo glad, i will be more motivated to update more often then!

L,
J